Real estate services.
We have a vision of our community where the physical environment is safe, secure and clean, where the local economy is strong and provides jobs and opportunities for local people, where people have confidence and a sense of pride in their community and where our services operate effectively for the good of all.
Darndale Belcamp Village Centre CLG provides a range of projects and services which have been developed to support the needs of the local community as outlined in the organisation’s 2018 – 2021 Strategic Plan.
With it’s motto in mind the Liffey Trust was founded in 1984 to help potential entrepreneurs and community groups to become established.
We are a voluntary organisation that formed with the conscious decision to finance our activities and develop the Liffey Trust Centre by our own efforts and not with any government help. At the Liffey Trust we are proud of our success in achieving this and becoming financially self-sufficient.
In the past 30 years, we have helped over 200 businesses find their feet creating jobs for over 1,000 people.
The Liffey Trust Services
The Trust has identified the needs of entrepreneurs which were not catered for by the existing help agencies.
It provides the following services nationwide:
- It prepare Business Plans, Feasibility Studies, and Grant Applications, free of charge.
- It advises on ways and means of raising finance to help persons setting up their own business.
- It provides guidance on the way to set up accountancy and control systems for new businesses.
- It provides management consultancy for the first year.
- It provides free marketing consultancy for the first year.
- It provides work space if available in Dublin with reduced rent for new businesses while they are being established.
- We take care of the bureaucratic procedures.
- We help a new business to decide its legal structure; to become registered; to obtain a VAT number; to register for PAYE and PRSI and to obtain sub-contractors numbers
- It provides working space (retail, commercial, Food Kitchens and services accommodation) with reduced rent for new businesses while they are being established.
We are an Irish owned company based in Dublin with nearly 60 years experience in the healthcare sector, mainly within the Homecare Industry. We have worked closely with 1000’s of families to support them through their journey.
Providing a bespoke, affordable solution to compliment home care supports and an affordable solution for student accommodation and professionals throughout Ireland.
Homesharing is one of the most affordable and safest ways to remain living at home or to save for your own home plus help someone in return. We offer 24/7/365 support to ensure safeguarding for all involved. We are Ireland’s no 1 Homeshare provider because we:
- Safeguarding underpins every policy & interaction we have
- Garda vet ALL sharers
- Meet Householders and Sharers face to face
- Offer monthly house visits
- 80% of interaction is face to face
- No Placement Fee until you meet your perspective Homesharer who has agreed to move in for a Trial